Mountain View Los Altos High School District (MVLA) requires that parents/guardians update student information each year via our Annual Data Confirmation. Using the SIS Parent Portal system, parents can update their family data as well as read and sign off on all of the required annual notices. You can begin data confirmation July 24, 2023.
** Parents/guardians need to complete this data confirmation process before their student’s back-to-school orientation/prep date. **
After the family data is updated online, a confirmation email will be sent to the parent/guardian email address on file. This confirmation email will be the student’s ticket to attend Back-to-School Prep/Orientation.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ANNUAL DATA CONFIRMATION
You must have an SIS Parent account to complete Data Confirmation.
If you do not have an SIS parent account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred e-mail address information so that your parent account can be created.
**Include your student’s name and your relationship to the student.**
After we add your email to your student’s account, you will receive an email back with a link to SIS and your password. Now you can login!
Using your Parent Account, follow steps 1-6:
1. Using Google Chrome, GO TO THE PORTALPAGE: Parent/Student Portal
Firefox and Safari will not work well.
First, input your email address. Use the parent email address we have on file for you.
Next, input your password.
Forgot your password? Click on the “Forgot Password” text link below the red button.
3. GO TO THE DATA CONFIRMATION SCREENS:
To begin, click on the yellow link, which states, “You have not yet completed the Student Data Confirmation Process…” OR
Go to the top navigation bar and hover over “Student Info” You will then see a link to “Data Confirmation” – click on that link to begin.
4. UPDATE FAMILY DATA: You must add emergency contacts and update any information that has changed. Please note: address changes cannot be made through Data Confirmation. Changes must be made through your school registrar Eric Rodriguez at Mountain View HS or Elena Baquero at Los Altos HS.
5. UPDATE ANNUAL REQUIRED DOCS: such as Student Emergency Card, Lunch applications, etc.
6. PRINT THE DATA CONFIRMATION EMAIL: Upon completion of your updates, you will receive a Data Confirmation email. **Print this email!** Your student will need it for Back-to-School Prep/Orientation Day.
Contact Grace Icasiano at (650) 940-4650 x7031