Interested students must be
- Highly self-motivated, mature, independent, responsible and hardworking
- Grades 9 - 12
- Enrolled (or eligible to enroll) in the Mountain View - Los Altos Union High School District
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- On graduation track
How to Apply.
To apply for admission to the Virtual Independent Study Program, students must
- Complete the online application
- Submit a copy of their most recent transcript (unofficial copy). Upload a .pdf file here. Submit a copy of their most recent transcript (unofficial copy). Upload a .pdf file here.
- Participate in a personal interview with the Virtual Independent Study Program Coordinator, accompanied by a parent. Once you have submitted your application, please contact Tamesha Wise, the Virtual Independent Study Program Coordinator, to set up a meeting (email@example.com).