- Mental Health and Wellness
Community-Based Mental Health and Social Services Resources
- The A La Carte Food Truck will be at the District Office (next to MVHS parking lot) on Thursdays from 2:00 - 3:00pm
- The A La Carte Food Truck will be at LAHS on Thursdays from 3:30 - 4:30pm
Stanford Teen Health Van
The Stanford Children’s Health Teen Van is a mobile clinic offering free health services to uninsured and underinsured youth, ages 12 to 25, in the San Francisco Bay Area. They visit high schools, community colleges, and nonprofit organizations from as far south as East San Jose and as far north as San Bruno. Staff includes a doctor specializing in adolescent medicine, a nurse practitioner, a social worker, a nutritionist, two medical assistants, and a registrar/driver.
- Students and families will be able to connect directly with the Health Van to schedule an appointment.
- Some services require parent consent and some do not require consent; please see the flyers below for more information.