Accessing Your Test Scores
How to Obtain Electronic Student Score Reports - CAASPP and ELPAC
- Smarter Balanced for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- California Alternative Assessments for ELA and mathematics
- California Science Test (CAST)
- Summative ELPAC
- Log-in to the parent portal https://mvla.asp.aeries.net/student/default.aspx.
- On the top navigation bar, click on “Test Scores” and select “State Test Score Reports.”
- You will then see the available test scores for your child. Click on the test you wish to open, and the score report will open up in a new tab/window.