Services for students in crisis:
If it is an emergency, dial 911 immediately.
Mobile Crisis provides 24/7 suicide crisis response and referrals: 408-379-9085
Crisis Stabilization Unit provides suicide assessment and stabilization: 408-364-4083
During school hours (8:00am - 3:30pm), please see Cariann Lee in the Administration building to get help for yourself or a friend at Los Altos High, or speak to any other adult staff member. You can also use the confidential drop boxes in the library, attendance office or administration building. We will get you the help you need. During non-school hours, contact one of the support agencies below.
For support via text: TEXT “START” to 741-741
Phone hotline support:
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-784-2433
- Rape Hotline: 408-287-3000 or 650-493-7273
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa & Associated Disorders: 630-577-1330
- BRAVE hotline for bullied youth: 212-709-3222
- SAFE (self-abuse finally ends): 800-273-8255
- LGBT Youth Hotline: 800-246-7743