Grad Night 2020
Grad Night 2020 Is June 5
following the graduation ceremony
Check back for ticket information
Grad Night is an ALL NIGHT party for graduating seniors organized by parents that takes place immediately following graduation Friday, June 5, 2020.
It’s a longstanding MVHS tradition that provides a safe, fun and memorable way for students to celebrate with their classmates.
The documents below have more details about Grad Night and include release forms for parents to sign.
Grad Night 2020 Committee Chairs
Immediately following the graduation ceremony on June 5, graduates will attend an all-night party to celebrate their achievement. The location is top secret!
We need parents of non-seniors—and MVHS alumni!—to help while the grads and their families are busy with graduation.
Can you help with any of these jobs?:
- Venue setup. Assist with set up at venue on Friday afternoon; this can be combined with lanyards, bus loading or chaperones (non-senior parents only)
- Snack. Help prep and serve the bus snack
- Parking attendants (at the lot across from field at Truman and Oak). Tickets are pre-sold; attendants will control entry to the parking lot 4:30-6:45 p.m.
- Lanyard distribution at tables in quad. 6:45-9 pm
- Bus loaders. Check in and load students on bus; from 7:15 pm until the last bus leaves at approximately 9 p.m.
- Chaperones. If you’re a night owl, this is the perfect way to see what goes on at grad night. Chaperones are required to ride the bus to and from the event with the students. There will be lots of coffee and plenty of food. At the venue, chaperones will be assigned to monitor areas in rotation.
Check back for the 2020 Grad Night sign-up sheet, coming soon.
Check back for 2020 Grad Night Forms