Summer School 2019
Summer school in the Mountain View Los Altos Union High School District is available for students who have earned Ds or Fs in academic coursework and need remediation. Students are not permitted to take MVLA summer school courses for advancement, with the exception of Health.
In-seat summer school courses will be held at Los Altos High School this year and are administered by the summer school office. Online courses are administered by MVLA Adult Education in Mountain View (separate applications). You can view the 2019 Summer School Course Catalog for information on all offerings.
In-seat summer school information:
- In-seat session #1: June 12 - June 25
- In-seat session #2: June 26 - July 11
- Summer school applications for in-seat programs are available in the Counseling Office.
- Students must see their counselor in order to register for in-seat summer school and are encouraged to apply early, as classes fill up.
- Applications are due by April 19, 2019.
Online summer school information:
- Online session #1: June 12 - June 25
- Online session #2: June 26 - July 11 (NO SCHOOL 7/4 & 7/5)
- Online session #3: July 12 - July 25
- Online enrollment begins on March 20th through the MVLA Adult School.
- Students must register for their session no later than May 24, 2019.
Applications can be picked up in person in the Counseling Office or downloaded here: