- Student Support & Equity
- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Health Iinformation & Forms
- Gender Support
- MVLA Equity Alliance & Advisory
- Summer Enrichment
- Section 504
- Multilingual Learners (ELs) Services
MVLA Equity Alliance & Advisory
MVLA Equity Alliance & Advisory Process
- As our communities continue to evolve, our teaching and structures need to evolve as well.
- Students deserve to have inequitable practices disrupted, biases examined, and an inclusive multicultural environment thriving norm.
- Students deserve to NOT have the predictability of successes or failures correlated with any social, cultural or racial factor.
- Review, assess, and recommend decisions about all staff professional learning, and institutional and instructional practices to ensure equity and anti-racist policies.
- Empower voices of our diverse community.
- Build our capacity to be anti-racist educators.
Drivers for Decision-Making
- Application of ongoing equity and anti-racist training
- Review of Disaggregrated student data enrollment, discipline, participation, and achievement data.
- Inclusion of sites' advisory committees' input
- Fidelity to District equity and anti-racist commitments and district guiding principles and goals.