- Student Support & Equity
- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID)
- District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC)
- English Language Learner Placement
- English Language Development Standards
- MVLA Equity Alliance & Advisory
- Summer Enrichment
MVLA is committed to the principles of educational equity which is defined by the National Equity Project as "each child receiving what they need to develop to their full academic and social potential". As well, in June 2020, the MVLA Board of Trustees unanimously signed RESOLUTION NO. 20-43: RESOLUTION DENOUNCING RACISM AND SUPPORTING EQUITY, SAFETY, AND WELL-BEING OF BLACK PEOPLE into public record. While this resolution names our black students in its title, MVLA recognizes that these principles extend to all people of color, all gendered and non-binary students, differently-abled students, LGBTQ+ students and all of the culturally diverse families in our district. We are committed to a just, appropriate, and inclusive experience of all students entrusted to our care.