How to Obtain Electronic Student Score Reports - CAASPP and ELPAC
Beginning with state assessments administered in the 2018-19 school year, the state will no longer be issuing student score reports to be mailed home. These score reports apply to the following tests:
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- Smarter Balanced for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- California Alternative Assessments for ELA and mathematics
- California Science Test (CAST)
English Language Proficiency Assessment for California (ELPAC) - English Learners Grades 9-12
- Summative ELPAC
NOTE: Not all students take all assessments.
Your Student Score Reports can now be accessed electronically though the parent portal on our student information system.
- Log-in to the parent portal https://mvla.asp.aeries.net/student/default.aspx.
- On the top navigation bar, click on “Test Scores” and select “State Test Score Reports.”
- You will then see the available test scores for your child. Click on the test you wish to open, and the score report will open up in a new tab/window.