- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- English Language Development Standards
- Highly Qualified Staff
- Local Control Accountability Plan
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Teacher Support
- Instructional Materials Request Form
Students in the MVLA District excel on virtually all board adopted Indicators of Student Success. Our record of strong academic performance is the result of our laser-sharp focus on promoting and supporting teaching and learning. We value academic performance, and have built an infrastructure that keeps improving the academic achievement of ALL students our primary goal. Guided by the vision of our Board, and the leadership of our superintendent and our site administrators, our highly qualified teachers dedicate their time and effort to helping our students prepare for college and careers.
To the left you will find resources and information that are helpful in learning more about our instructional programs.