- Information Technology Services
Google Workspace FAQs
What is Google Workspace?
Why did the school district do this?
How is it used?
What can my student/child do with Google Workspace?
Here are a few benefits of the Google System:
- The students have a safe, controlled email address.
- They can work on any paper, presentation, etc in class and access it on any Internet-capable computer to continue working on it.
- Students can collaborate in real-time.
- AutoSave feature provides some that changes will not be lost.
- Students can upload existing Office documents and edit them in Google Drive.
- Google Drive can also act as a 'dropbox' to store other types of files.