- About MVLA
- Community: Events, Facilities and Construction
- Contact Us
- District Plans & Reports
- ELD Master Plan
- Facilities Master Plans
- Financial Reports
- MVLA Distance Learning Framework
- School Safety Plans
- COVID-19 Safety Plans
- General Information
- MVLA Foundation
First, I want to thank you for your patience during this challenging time when information is coming out daily and evolving by the hour.
Our county is one of the counties where there has been an order of shelter in place. The emergency order can be found here: Shelter in Place Order.
We know that you are all thinking about the best way to meet your student's academic and emotional needs. This morning, we had another teleconference and are working on our long-term plans. We will be deploying instructional direction and online materials as they are ready. Our goal is to make this semester as normal as possible.
We want you to know that we are also doing the following:
- Ensuring that our students receive appropriate instruction
- Ensuring that our students receiving Free/Reduced meals have access to breakfast and lunch. We are grateful to our MVWSD partner for taking the lead in this effort.
- Advocating with colleges, universities, College Board, and others as needed to support our students' future goals.
- Deep cleaning our campuses.
For more information, you can visit our website page with further links and resources. You can find it at Corona Virus Information.